Friday, February 27, 2009

When the boy is away...the girls will play!


Daddy was out tonight, so we decided to celebrate Girl's Night! First, we took a bath and got into jammers. Then, we ate dinner (chili, corn, oranges, and milk) while watching Little Mermaid. The girls each sang along while they began their visit to the Walton Beauty Shop! Each girl wanted braids and more braids, so while they ate, I braided!


Molly was quite excited to have braids in her hair!

After their visit to the hair salon, we had to do our nails! Sarah chose blue with sparkles, and Molly wanted princess pink.


Molly didn't sit so still...



Sarah, however, is an old pro to having her nails painted. She knows to keep her hands still on her legs!


We even took time out from getting gorgeous to pose for a pic! Molly...not so much!


Finally, after our hair and nails were done, I wanted a picture. Here is a true portrait of my girls' personalities! Sarah was more than willing to pose with her new braids and blue nails...Molly, once again, not so much!

Now, in case I haven't completely shared Molly's agression yet, she is a hitter. When something doesn't go her way, she is quick to smack whatever is nearby. She has hit her sister, the dog, a table, me, her daddy, the wall, ect. Anyways, Donny and I have realized that the slight spanking that used to deter Sarah from doing anything wrong, just isn't working for Molly. Not to mention, it's just encouraging her more and giving her the false impression that hitting is okay. So, we've opted instead for the time out corner.
Take it from me, Molly does NOT like being put in the time out corner.
Below is a picture of her in the time out corner because as I sat down to write this, Molly got angry that I didn't let her play Chicka Chicka Boom Boom...

1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

So cute! Sorry I missed it...I could use a manicure!! Mad. Mad Molly-she is still the sweetest thing!

Sarah's Story

Molly's Story