Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm BACK!

Hi Friends! I'm BACK! Now that I've finished my marathon (5 hours, 18 minutes - ran the whole way), earned my Master's Degree, and have gotten settled into my routine of going to work everyday, I'm ready to compete with my mother! I know that she blogs about my babies almost daily, so it will be a challenge, but believe it or not, I know those darlings quite well, and I see, hear, and experience things with them that no one else does! I will not, however, be able to compete with MeMe's fabulous pictures! So, tune in here for the book version, and to her blog for the illustrations!

Here's a bit of an update...
Sarah is three going on fifteen (or "five teen" as she says it). She can be the sweetest darling or the grouchiest gremlin! She now knows the phrase "friggin" as in: "I can't open this friggin Barbie bed!" I know, I know, I'm not proud -yet I have to laugh! She went ice skating for the first time this past weekend and although she cannot stand on her own, she was all for kicking her skates in the air and asking if she could take her hat off so her hair could twirl in the wind. That girl thinks she is a princess who can skate with the best of 'em! She is still going to school three days a week, knows how to count and add small problems (think 2+2 up to 5+5...thats how many fingers she has!). She is also learning that some boys are nothin' but trouble, and "WE don't play with boys like that." She loves to help her sister and often wakes her up from her nap with "true love's kiss." I'm just LOVING every minute of her!

My Molly (I've sinced dropped the Moo, yet picked up calling her "Mon-E" since that what she calls herself!) is growing so quickly! As I mentioned in my very first post, that child has a mind of her own and will only do things on her own time! She is developing quite a little attitude, constantly using the word, "NO" and pushing my legs to get me to go where she wants me to go. She enjoys pulling all the wipes out the container, throwing entire boxes of cotton swabs on the floor, and tossing the magnets off the fridge. She loves to watch Word World and enjoys talking - no matter who is listening! When she is tired, she will find her Lovey and drop on the floor- be it the kitchen, living room, or outside. She won't sleep, but she'll lay there! She also loves to "Nuggle" and will cry until you abide. She loves her big sister and tries to do everything Sarah does. I'm just LOVING every minute of her!

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Your stories are quite good!!! Send more!

Bridget and Cyle said...

Yay!! So glad you're back! I miss my girlies every day, so I look here for pics and updates! :-)

Sarah's Story

Molly's Story