Wednesday, April 9, 2008


Easter Vacation 2008. Meme and I decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Florida! After 20 hours in the car, we made it to the Florida house otherwise known by Sarah as "Florida" itself. The girls got to experience so many new things! From visiting the beach where Molly ate shells and Sarah splashed in the water, to exploring a Kid Zoo, the girls had a blast! This blog is a big THANK YOU to Meme for coming with us and supplying the majority of the fun! If it were up to me, I probably would've hung out by the pool and not gone many places. However, I'm so glad we tried new things and enjoyed our vacation. The easter bunny even paid us a visit leaving eggs, candy, and stuffed animals! The girls also experienced riding on the back of a bike for daily bike rides. Sarah loved waving to her shadow and Molly just hung out. It was a great trip and we can't wait to return next year (if Meme wants to make the trip again)!

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Great Blog!! Your very welcome girls!! Meme had a blast too!!! I love you!

Katypie said...

Beckers!
Your girls are getting so big! They're adorable though - and I see lots of YOU in their faces!!! I'll see you at Bridgie's shower in June, and as of June 1st I'll be living in Cuyahoga Falls, so I'll have to come visit you and your princesses!!
Love, your "other sister"
Katy

Sarah's Story

Molly's Story