Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas!

My girls had a wonderful Christmas! We opened presents at Grandma and Grandpa's on Chistmas Eve, then came home to sleep and wait for Santa! My babies are not yet early risers on Christmas - I was up at 6 waiting for them to wake up! The rolled out of bed at 8:30 and we stumbled upon tons of presents! Although Molly made it through more presents than last year, she tuckered out after about 6 and just wanted those opened. Sarah played Santa and passed out the presents and, when the time came when Molly was too pooped to open any more, Sarah assisted and opened Molly's for her. I am in love with my girls and their sweet nature. Every present that they opened, either girl would say, "Look what Santa got you, isn't that nice?"

Molly's favorite gift was her swimming baby and a doctor kit, while Sarah loved her new Barbie car and her very own make-up!

After an hour of playing here, we headed to Meme and Papa's in our jammers to share presents with Cayden and the rest of the Lesjak clan. The girls were on overload there! Talk about presents! They got many cool things from aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. My girls are very blessed and were so thankful of everything they got. Sarah even mentioned later that night that her favorite gift was her princess tent from Aunt Doodie. She said, "I should really thank her for that tent!"

What I was most impressed about was that they had the most fun giving gifts out and helping Cayden open his presents. Both Sarah and Molly watched as others opened gifts and used manners all morning! It is so important to me that they realize the meaning of Christmas and don't just focus on the presents. Their behavior yesterday really showed me that they are maturing and that they really are sweet little girls.

1 comment:

Katypie said...

Your girls are precious Beck! I love hearing how sweet they are with each other and Cayden! Merry (belated) Christmas and Happy New Year to your family!!

Sarah's Story

Molly's Story