Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day







So, here I go again, taking FOREVER to post! Things just get so hectic and I forget that maybe people want an update! Here are a few pictures of my girlies. My mom made a Mother's Day collage of Sarah and the Mother's Day Tea Party that I missed. Thank God Meme always comes through and was able to attend with Sarah! This was Sarah's second year at Best Beginnings, and of course, when I was able to go (last year) she didn't sing or participate AT ALL! This year, she was thrilled to sing and dance! I'm sad I missed it! 
We met up one day last week at Meme's after school, where Meme had just made cookies! Molly and Sarah just LOVED them! We decided to do a quick Walton Girls picture and I love how it turned out! Molly's face is just priceless.

1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

making coolies again tomorrow!! yum yum

Sarah's Story

Molly's Story