Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random!


Here is Miss Molly enjoying Ranch dressing on her pizza. Mind you, she only licks the dressing - the soggy dough is left on her plate. Who said Ranch isn't nutritious?

For those of you who hadn't heard... our basement flooded with all that rain last weekend. Here is a small sample of the things we lost. This picture was taken the Sunday night of the flood. Donny and I both missed work on Monday to clear the rest of the basement out. Thankfully, insurance replaced everything. And yes, for my fellow teachers among you, those are crates and boxes of textbooks, workbooks, and irreplaceable school papers :(

Two beautiful princesses...notice the darling shoes! Sarah sure has Molly in princess training camp!

One of my favorite pictures. Sarah and Molly at Uncle Dan's hockey game at the Q. This was actually the day after our girls night, so that explains Sarah's punk rock 80's crimped hair (remember the braids?)!
So sorry I haven't posted in a while - again, I find it hard to compete with MeMe! She gets great pictures! I refuse to stop trying, though... See you soon!

1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

Your pictures tell real stories...in the moment and I love them!! I like the princess'...they are so very adorable, aren't they???

Sarah's Story

Molly's Story