Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Time!

Its been a while since I've written, but my girls are just as great as ever! We recently bought a bike trailer so I cart the girls around as I train with Don for the 150 mile Pedal to the Point! Sarah loves the "little car" however Molly just screams and screams! Molly's first birthday is fast approaching (June 25) and I cannot believe how fast time flies! Seeing as she is my last baby I feel like I can never hold her enough. I'm even having a hard time thinking about taking her bottle away...that's right mom - strict mom Beckie is having a hard time sticking to her plans! With Sarah, it was easy to take away formula and bottles at age one. Molly is so much more attached to that bottle than Sarah ever was, so I'm having a hard time! Sarah is pretty much potty trained...with the occasional slip up when she says "I'm so sorry about that." Molly's little personality is starting to pop - she is one feisty little thing! And boy does she know how to work a scream to get what she wants! Oh the joys of parenthood. I am cherishing each scream and potty accident because I know soon they'll be leaving for college...

No comments:

Sarah's Story

Molly's Story